Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It was a Working Out, Rita's, and Quesadilla Kind of Day! :D

So, this morning I woke up. After watching the Dr. Oz Show (I absolutely love that show), I went to Curves with my aunt.

Yeah, they totally laughed at me.

Here I am, drawing again. Oh, Lord... *facepalm*

Although I may be the skinniest fat girl I know, I am also the weakest. I can see why all the ladies at Curves got a kick out of little old me working out and not knowing what the heck I was doing.

Anywho, after working out, my aunt and I ruined the work out by visiting my favorite place, Rita's. :) I don't know what I'm going to do without my Rita's when I go home... Oh yeah, I'll probably lose weight. See the diagram below.



Yeah, this is true. =/


So anyway, after Rita's, my aunt and I were discussing what we should have for dinner. "How about quesadillas?" I ask. My aunt replies, "What's a quesadilla?"

Therefore, I cooked these babies for dinner.

This was my dad's pile of quesadillas. They look like pancakes! =D

This was my quesadilla. Soooo good! :)

So, all in all, I have had a very productive and fun day! The playlist for tomorrow... An EPIC Quesadilla Tutorial. Maybe fully equipped with step-by-step pictures, but that depends on if I am cooking more quesadillas for lunch tomorrow. 

So, until then lovelies... I'm off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)