Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rita's Mania!



As you can tell, I am a bit obsessed with Rita's. They are all over up north, but they don't have any franchises around my hometown.

But, I'm on vacation right now! New town, new place... with a Rita's right under 6 miles away from the motel! :D

Before I left for vacation, I found out there was a Rita's near where I'd be vacationing. I was so excited. BUT, I came here... and it was almost a pain in the butt to find it! The dude at the front desk wouldn't tell me where it was. He refused to look it up, because he was convinced it was 15 miles away and "too far to get ice cream".

But do I care?! No sir-e-bob! I would drive 30 miles to go to a Rita's. Their Gelati's are the best! My favorite is the Cherry Vanilla. Vanilla custard on the bottom, Cherry Italian Water Ice in the middle, and some more vanilla custard on top! It is melt in my mouth (and stomach) yummyness!

My aunt, mother, and father all love the Cherry Chocolate. I may give it a try one day, but I am more of a vanilla girl! :)

And in a few minutes, I'll be going back to Rita's. Yum! <3


I'm quite upset. My Gelati is gone-gone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)