Alright lovelies, this is what you're going to need:
tortilla shells, grittle, bell peppers, sour cream,
hamburger meat (cooked, duh), refried beans,
shredded cheese, onions, 2 spatulas, a plate,
Pam No-Stick-Spray, knife
1) Decide if you want your bell peppers and onions cooked or not. I personally liked them cooked when they are in my quesadilla. You may like them raw. Or you may not like them at all! That's okay! Just do your thing and cook them up if you want them.
2) If you followed step 1, then set the peppers and onions aside. Get your hamburger meat out and cook it up. You may want to add some taco seasoning in there if you have it handy. But if you don't, that's fine too.
3) Set up your station with all your goodies that you're going to put on your quesadilla.
4) Take a tortilla shell and spread some refried beans on it.
5) Add your hamburger meat.
6) Now, add your cheese, bell peppers, onions, etc. to the quesadilla. Place the other tortilla shell on top.
7) Repeat steps 4-6 until you have all the quesadillas you plan on making. You don't want to have to turn the burner on and off every time so you can go back and re-quesadilla. (Yeah, I made that into a work. Whatdup?!?)
8) Spray your grittle with non-stick spray. Put it on the stove and crank her up to about 7. :)
9) Now put your quesadilla on the grittle. Using one of the spatulas, lift up the quesadilla every few seconds to see if the edges are browned. When you feel like it's brown enough (don't burn it!), use both spatulas to lift the quesadilla off the grittle and onto the plate.
10) Using the plate to help you out, flip the quesadilla onto the skillet so you can get the other side.
11) Check again to see if this side is brown enough. When it is, use your spatulas to get the quesadilla off the grittle and onto your plate.
12) Repeat steps 8-11 until you are done with all your quesadillas.
13) Cut into fourths and spread sour cream on top of your quesadillas.
Wha-lah! :) Yummy quesadillas, just like Meago would make them!! :)