Saturday, July 24, 2010

Once Upon a Saturday...

I figured that since my blog's name is "Once Upon a Meago," the few readers I have are entitled to a little story once in a while. From now on, every Saturday, I'm going to write you guys a little story, equipped with pictures and everything! It's like revisiting the first grade, or something...


ONCE UPON A TIME...


There was a blue monster. His name was Jeffery. He wore a red cap and he liked to laugh and play with his friends.

Jeffery only had one problem. Jeffery had no friends. Jeffery did not get to laugh and play with anyone, because he smelled bad. Really. Bad.

So, one day, in an attempt to gain some friends, Jeffery took a bath in the local river. Unfortunately, Jeffery didn't know that the river was intoxicated with very unstable chemicals.


This is a toxic river. Shut up, kids!! I know
you're laughing at my poor drawing skillzzz. :(

Jeffery got out of the water and had a very funny, tingly feeling on his furry skin. He thought nothing of it, and thought it was gas. He went to bed that night in his little bed. While he was sleeping, the unthinkable happened.

Jeffery, the little blue monster with the red cap who smelt so bad that no body would be his friend, woke up to a crowd of random girls hugging on him. 

"OH JEFFERY!" They cried. "WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"

Jeffery was very confused. He did not understand why these girls were so obsessive over him. He got up and looked in the mirror, and was startled by what he saw.

WOAH JUSTIN LONG.

"OH EM GEE!!" yelled Jeffery. "I TURNED INTO JUSTIN LONG. NO WONDER I'M A HIT WITH THE LADIES NOW."

From there on out, Jeffery... I mean, Justin Long, lived happily ever after!

The End! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)