Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm in a Box, Don't You Ever Forget! :)

So yesterday, I was a bit on the hyper side. Forget that, I'm always on the hyper side. It's just in my nature. But anyway, we've been doing quite a bit of "remodeling" around my house. My grandma's room has all new furniture.. new bed, new cabinets, and also... a NEW MINI-FRIDGE!!!

Now, of course... You're all like, "Meago, what the heck is wrong with you? How can you be all hyper about a stupid mini-fridge?!"

But my friends, I do have good reasoning. My question to you is, "What do mini-fridges come in?"

Yes, that's right. A box. And again, yes that's right. I spend my night last night playing in a box.

I'm so sneaky. No one knew where I was... ;)


...Except my cat, Billy. He found me. :O


Billy decided to join me in the box. But he didn't
stay for too long. What a party poop!


"Um... No, Mom. I am not giving up my box!!" ♥


I look like Little Bill in this picture.
See the image below for reference:


Okay, so maybe you don't
see it, but I do. 

I'm sorry to inform you that I am NOT blogging from my box at this moment. To be honest, the box got kind of old... very fast. Bony butt + Sitting on the ground for more than ten minutes = EXTREME PAIN.

In other news, look who's following me on Twitter!


Happy, Happy Joy, Joy? O_o

Until tomorrow, my lovelies! Up next... Once Upon a Saturday. Stay tuned!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)