Monday, August 9, 2010

Writer's Block

I have been having Writer's Block for two days now. I guess I used up my creativity on my last post... But I'm not giving up. I am blogging about the first object I see... And oh geez... It's Chef Boyardee: Beef Ravioli.



I am holding this object in my hands... Ravioli. Oh... mah... gah. I can't even fathom the thought of eating this crap. As a young child, I would eat this stupid brand of Ravioli, bananas, and canned peaches on a daily basis. DAILY. Every day for lunch, I would eat a bowl of Ravioli. And I had to eat it all, there was no way around that. Then, for "dessert", I would eat a banana and/or a bowl of canned peaches.

Little Meago + Month's supply of Ravioli = TORTURE.

It took me about five years to eat a banana again. It probably wasn't until recently I was able to eat canned peaches again. But still, it's been ten years since I had a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat that crap again. **

On another note... Who is this "Chef Boyardee"? Chef Boyardee, the jolly little Italian man on every can of Ravioli and crap you are fooled to eat as a kid, is actually named Ettore Boiardi. I guess I can see the resemblance in the names... Boyardee and Boiardi. Yeah, it totally makes sense.

But still, in researching this guy, I cannot find how he died. I always have to know how a famous dead dude died. It is just mandatory. I therefore hate this Ravioli more, because I have no idea how this guy died. Was it just old age? Was he abducted by aliens? The world may never know!


I found evidence that my theory is correct. BOOYAH.





**Disclaimer: Unless my auntie in New Jersey has some of that Spinach Ravioli. That stuff was good. But no one else is allowed to feed that stuff to me. Just her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)