Monday, August 2, 2010

Mistake #4,382: Taking Spanish Online

Everybody makes mistakes. Especially me, dude. If I had a dollar for every mistake I made, I would not be hunting for scholarships every single day so I can pay for my upcoming college tuition.

But, I make mistakes without pay. Boo-hoo.

Anyway, one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made...

FLVS: By far, one of the biggest mistakes I've made.

Now, don't get me wrong. Florida Virtual School can be a great thing if you have no life, like spending your extra time doing more school work, and/or don't have a procrastinating bone in your body.

But, you see my lovely readers, I do have a life. I do not like spending my extra time doing even more school work than I already had. And further more, I am a huge procrastinator. It took me five hours to finish writing this post, because I am easily distracted.

But anyway, right now, at this moment, I should be working on FLVS Spanish. In all honesty, it's not that hard. I live with two fluent Spanish speakers (my father and grandmother), so I have help whenever I need it. But it takes time, and lots of it.

And in angst of trying to get this module done, this... is me:


Do I haaave to do FLVS? Ugh, fine. 

Have a happy remainder of your Monday! As for me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! :)